Former Chelsea striker Didier Drogba to retire in 2018
Former Chelsea striker Didier Drogba will retire from the activity following in conclusion of the following United Soccer League season in November 2018.
The Ivorian won four Premier League titles among 14 trophies in a Chelsea career spanning significantly more than 380 appearances, and the 39-year-old happens to be playing for Phoenix Rising in the next tier of United States professional soccer.“Ah, do you'll need a scoop? I do believe next season is going to be my last season,” Drogba told French news outlet RMC Sport. “Sooner or later, you've to stop. I must have time for my other projects. It's good to play, but at 39, it holds me back a bit.”
The Ivorian won four Premier League titles among 14 trophies in a Chelsea career spanning significantly more than 380 appearances, and the 39-year-old happens to be playing for Phoenix Rising in the next tier of United States professional soccer.“Ah, do you'll need a scoop? I do believe next season is going to be my last season,” Drogba told French news outlet RMC Sport. “Sooner or later, you've to stop. I must have time for my other projects. It's good to play, but at 39, it holds me back a bit.”
No comments