Cristiano Ronaldo rejects new Real Madrid contract: Reports
Cristiano Ronaldo has reportedly rejected a fresh contract with Spanish giants Real Madrid and demanded an exchange towards the conclusion of the season. The Portugal captain's deal ends with the club in 2021.
In accordance with TV station El Chiringuito journalist Edu Aguirre, Ronaldo has conveyed to the club president Florentino Perez of his decision to leave the club, adding that the 32-year old desires to leave on June 30.The football star, who has received an off-season to date, claims he doesn't feel appreciated at the club. Within an interview with beIN Sports, Ronaldo said on being asked if he was expecting a fresh contract from Real Madrid, “I don't wish to renew. I don't wish to renew. I'm happy with the contract I have.” However, the Champions League and Spanish reigning champions have rejected his demand. Ronaldo has only scored one goal in the domestic league to date this year
In accordance with TV station El Chiringuito journalist Edu Aguirre, Ronaldo has conveyed to the club president Florentino Perez of his decision to leave the club, adding that the 32-year old desires to leave on June 30.The football star, who has received an off-season to date, claims he doesn't feel appreciated at the club. Within an interview with beIN Sports, Ronaldo said on being asked if he was expecting a fresh contract from Real Madrid, “I don't wish to renew. I don't wish to renew. I'm happy with the contract I have.” However, the Champions League and Spanish reigning champions have rejected his demand. Ronaldo has only scored one goal in the domestic league to date this year
No comments