Fit-again Dale Steyn set to return after one year - <center>Media Grains</center>

Breaking News

Fit-again Dale Steyn set to return after one year

South Africa speedster Dale Steyn is defined to come back to cricket as he'll feature in the CSA T20 Challenge fixture between his team Titan and Knights on Wednesday. From cricket as a result of injury in his right shoulder, Steyn last played for South Africa in the .


Test against Australia in November 2016 in Perth.Steyn is ready for the task and is getting excited about the impression to be the main game.I'm willing to go. Yes, I haven't played in annually, but you will find no massive expectations. I'm just getting excited about playing again and feeling the main game,” Steyn told Titans'official website.Go back to cricket after having a long injury lay-off is never simple for an easy bowler and Steyn understands the same. The seamer isn't expecting much using this game and wants to obtain through it with “minimal damage”I'm not asking visitors to relax and think I'm likely to bowl at 150 kmph and that I'm likely to take five wickets. If I could cope with the overall game with minimal damage when it comes to economy rate and get a wicket or two that might be great,” he added.On return, Steyn can have someone Theunis de Bruyn and David Miller to cope with as both come in great form for the Knights. Steyn is ready for the southpaw and feels he is able to be put under some pressure early on.

No comments