Tony Pulis awaits board decision over his West Brom future
West Bromwich Albion manager Tony Pulis says his future has gone out of his hands and will await a choice from the club's board on whether he remains in control for another Premier League game against Tottenham Hotspur.
Pulis watched his side suffer another humiliating defeat when these were thrashed 4-0 in the home by Chelsea at the Hawthorns on Saturday.It leaves me in the career I was in ahead of the game. The board of directors will decide what they need to do,” Pulis said.I will be in this location before. It's as much as them. Personally i think for the players they've worked hard but they've made basic mistakes.West Brom are heading towards the foot of the table and are simply one place above underneath three following this latest setback.
Pulis watched his side suffer another humiliating defeat when these were thrashed 4-0 in the home by Chelsea at the Hawthorns on Saturday.It leaves me in the career I was in ahead of the game. The board of directors will decide what they need to do,” Pulis said.I will be in this location before. It's as much as them. Personally i think for the players they've worked hard but they've made basic mistakes.West Brom are heading towards the foot of the table and are simply one place above underneath three following this latest setback.
No comments