Phil Mickelson aimed toward winning a Ryder Cup in Europe Fed Cup final over custody battle - <center>Media Grains</center>

Breaking News

Phil Mickelson aimed toward winning a Ryder Cup in Europe Fed Cup final over custody battle

Phil Mickelson has more than simply an elusive US Open title on his mind for 2018. He wants desperately to be on another Ryder Cup team, and he's willing to include tournaments to his schedule if that's what it takes.


Mickelson already holds the US record by qualifying for 11 consecutive teams, and he's made 23 straight appearances in the Ryder Cup and Presidents Cup combined. But this isn't in regards to a streak. It's about having an opportunity – perhaps his last chance – to win a Ryder Cup in Europe.“That is a big goal of mine, and if I play like I've been playing, I'll make the team,” Mickelson said at the HSBC Champions in Shanghai.

No comments