I-League 2017: Aizawl FC beat Churchill Brothers 1-0 at home
Defending champion Aizawl FC defeated Churchill Brothers by way of a solitary goal to garner full three points from their first home match of the ongoing Hero I-League. Yugo Kobayashi scored a late goal in the 88th minute to create a sigh of relief for your home fans.
William Lalnunfela, who scored a brace for Aizawl against Kingfisher East Bengal, was the notable absentee against Churchill Brothers. Shylo Malsawmtluanga, probably the most experienced player in the squad again had to sit out meaning he will need to wait longer to create his debut for Aizawl FC in I-League.Churchill coach Shevchenko made three changes to his playing XI that faced Mohun Bagan inside their previous match. Suraj and Israil Gurung took the field as Karthik Govindswamy and Emuejeraye Precious didn't retain their devote the starting line-up.
William Lalnunfela, who scored a brace for Aizawl against Kingfisher East Bengal, was the notable absentee against Churchill Brothers. Shylo Malsawmtluanga, probably the most experienced player in the squad again had to sit out meaning he will need to wait longer to create his debut for Aizawl FC in I-League.Churchill coach Shevchenko made three changes to his playing XI that faced Mohun Bagan inside their previous match. Suraj and Israil Gurung took the field as Karthik Govindswamy and Emuejeraye Precious didn't retain their devote the starting line-up.
No comments