Marcos Rojo optimistic of Manchester United return in December
Manchester United defender Marcos Rojo is hopeful of returning from injury over time for the side's Champions League tie early the following month, the Argentina international has said.
Rojo suffered knee ligament damage in April and is yet to regain full fitness, however the 27-year-old is confident he is able to go back to first team action for the Group A game title against CSKA Moscow on Dec. 5.Tomorrow (Wednesday) I'm planning to play with the reserves in an amiable match. . Personally i think good. Until now, I haven't had any problems but training is not similar as a match.In three weeks we've a Champions League game and if all goes well tomorrow, I possibly could play in that.
Rojo suffered knee ligament damage in April and is yet to regain full fitness, however the 27-year-old is confident he is able to go back to first team action for the Group A game title against CSKA Moscow on Dec. 5.Tomorrow (Wednesday) I'm planning to play with the reserves in an amiable match. . Personally i think good. Until now, I haven't had any problems but training is not similar as a match.In three weeks we've a Champions League game and if all goes well tomorrow, I possibly could play in that.
No comments