Kidambi Srikanth pulls out of China Open Super Series, to return in Hong Kong after a week's rest
Star India shuttler Kidambi Srikanth has pulled out from the China Open Superseries because of niggle but is going to be back doing his thing following a week's rest at the Hong Kong Super Series where he may have the opportunity to reach the World No. 1 ranking.Srikanth, currently the next ranked men's singles player, made a decision to have a week's rest after aggravating a knee injury through the Senior.
National Badminton Championships in Nagpur.I'm taking out of China Open (November 14-19). It is really a muscle strain and doctor advised me to take rest for just one week. It just happened in the Nationals but because I kept playing it got only a little worse. But I would be ok in per week,
National Badminton Championships in Nagpur.I'm taking out of China Open (November 14-19). It is really a muscle strain and doctor advised me to take rest for just one week. It just happened in the Nationals but because I kept playing it got only a little worse. But I would be ok in per week,
No comments