I like it when the opposition tries to whack me out of the attack: Nathan Lyon - <center>Media Grains</center>

Breaking News

I like it when the opposition tries to whack me out of the attack: Nathan Lyon

Nathan Lyon's off-field verbal volleys which began before the start of the Ashes series don't look like ending anytime soon. In the newest Lyon has thrown an open challenge to England batsmen asking them in the future after him.


After bowling an extensive spell in Brisbane Lyon is currently supremely confident of his abilities and said when the opposition involves attack him then it's simply playing into his hands.Talking to reporters in Adelaide, Lyon said, “Should they did that (attack his bowling) it will be plays into my hands. I want it when opposition guys attempt to attack me and attempt to whack me out from the attack. If you're referring to batting against a spin bowler, it's area of the game – you've surely got to take wickets and you've surely got to score runs

No comments