Ashes 2017: Without Ben Stokes, England are going to look like kittens, says Viv Richards
England remain unsure about the choice of all-rounder Ben Stokes within their Ashes squad and former West Indies cricket great Viv Richards has said that when Stokes doesn't go Australia for the series, England will “seem like kittens.”Stokes wasn't found for the Ashes series after he was arrested on causing alleged body harm outside an evening club in Bristol.
England and Wales Cricket Board have said that they may have a decision on Stokes only after law enforcement investigation has concluded.“I'm a supporter of Ben Stokes,” Richards was quoted as saying by cricket.com.au.“England do need that allrounder with a little heart, also stomach into the overall game as well, solid physically, and I do believe you're likely to need all of this stuff Down Under.
England and Wales Cricket Board have said that they may have a decision on Stokes only after law enforcement investigation has concluded.“I'm a supporter of Ben Stokes,” Richards was quoted as saying by cricket.com.au.“England do need that allrounder with a little heart, also stomach into the overall game as well, solid physically, and I do believe you're likely to need all of this stuff Down Under.
No comments