This is my dream, and it's be realized: Thisara Perera
After all-rounder Thisara Perera was asked to lead a 15-man Sri Lankan squad for the three-match Twenty20 series against Pakistan, the hard-hitting all-rounder expressed delight at his new role and revealed that it's a desire become a reality for him.Talking to Cricbuzz, Perera said, “I'm really happy. I'm really happy with myself because everybody has a desire to be always a captain anywhere.
This is my dream, and it's come true. I'm really happy at the moment.”However, Perera will undoubtedly be leading a fairly depleted squad as Sri Lankan limited overs captain Upul Tharanga, Lasith Malinga, Suranga Lakmal, Niroshan Dickwella and Chamara Kapugedara reportedly withdrew from the tour of Pakistan amidst concerns over security.
This is my dream, and it's come true. I'm really happy at the moment.”However, Perera will undoubtedly be leading a fairly depleted squad as Sri Lankan limited overs captain Upul Tharanga, Lasith Malinga, Suranga Lakmal, Niroshan Dickwella and Chamara Kapugedara reportedly withdrew from the tour of Pakistan amidst concerns over security.
No comments