It will be nice to seal the ODI series in Kanpur: Tim Southee
Prior to the third ODI between India and New Zealand at Kanpur, Kiwi pacer Tim Southee has revealed that the mood in the team was upbeat in front of the pressure game.
“There clearly was an air of excitement around the people today at training. Obviously we felt freshened up after your day off yesterday. The series is on the line tomorrow. That's what we play for and like I said, good sides came here and walked away empty handed. “It'll be nice to I suppose to seal the series here. But India really are a tough team in their particular conditions as they've shown that over some time,” said the senior Kiwi pacer.
“There clearly was an air of excitement around the people today at training. Obviously we felt freshened up after your day off yesterday. The series is on the line tomorrow. That's what we play for and like I said, good sides came here and walked away empty handed. “It'll be nice to I suppose to seal the series here. But India really are a tough team in their particular conditions as they've shown that over some time,” said the senior Kiwi pacer.
No comments